7 (43.8%)
no
7 (43.8%)
marcell has big dick
2 (12.5%)
only if (specify in your post)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Author Topic: Middle East Simulator  (Read 15041 times)

Reaper

• Never the thrill I'm looking for
    • View Profile
Middle East Simulator
« on: August 30, 2016, 10:39:44 pm »
1. You can buy a shahid belt, you will be given a red nickname to notify the players that you're wearing one, then you can suicide bomb yourself near enemy players. The price of it should depend on the damage the explosion causes, but I suggest it to make it 90 or 100+ damage and make it cost something similar to grenades. (Considering you get multiple grenades but you need to use a few of them to kill someone, the belt should be insta kill for a few players around you.) There should be also a time limitation before you receive the vest, so that players who are about to get killed suddenly dont buy it &explode themselves with keybinds.

2. You can purchase a car bomb, works only when inside a vehicle already, a 5 second timer will go off causing a massive chain explosion, a powerful way to push back enemy forces from your base for example when it's under siege. Should cost a bit, is it possible to make kill logs work on it as well?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpRce2tAwZM&feature=youtu.be

3. You can buy a landmine, once planted anyone can detonate it by simply firing at it (if walking into it is not possible to detect as it would prolly cause lag) way more useful than remote grenades, since detonating one with an Ingram would be way faster.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2016, 10:42:23 pm by Reaper »

MIMO

• View Profile
Re: Middle East Simulator
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2016, 10:47:20 pm »
yeah...Nope current  game is just fine as aXXo said this game is originally made to revive the shotgun fights not suiciding action which became scarce in vcmp 0.4 with landmines,carbombs and a vest that explodes. XD

-100000000 for this idea

And in my opinion if made it should cost 15000$ to make it rare

Brian

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2016, 10:51:11 pm »

aXXo

• Management
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2016, 10:55:37 pm »
Why would you want all this purchasable when morphine does it for free?

Reaper

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2016, 11:00:06 pm »
yeah...Nope current  game is just fine as aXXo said this game is originally made to revive the shotgun fights not suiciding action which became scarce in vcmp 0.4 with landmines,carbombs and a vest that explodes. XD

-100000000 for this idea

And in my opinion if made it should cost 15000$ to make it rare
Have you even seen the stats at all? 7000+ kills with M4/M60, compared to 6200 with stubby/shotgun. The only time you can actually have decent shotgun duels is when you're a) playing with total newbies who have no money b) join and theres honorable players (who are very rare) instead of boring scum focused on getting 30 kill sprees with M4

MIMO

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2016, 11:09:31 pm »
anyways i vote no and if this wins it must be very very expensive...

SMD

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2016, 01:30:47 am »
1. You can buy a shahid belt, you will be given a red nickname to notify the players that you're wearing one, then you can suicide bomb yourself near enemy players. The price of it should depend on the damage the explosion causes, but I suggest it to make it 90 or 100+ damage and make it cost something similar to grenades. (Considering you get multiple grenades but you need to use a few of them to kill someone, the belt should be insta kill for a few players around you.) There should be also a time limitation before you receive the vest, so that players who are about to get killed suddenly dont buy it &explode themselves with keybinds.

2. You can purchase a car bomb, works only when inside a vehicle already, a 5 second timer will go off causing a massive chain explosion, a powerful way to push back enemy forces from your base for example when it's under siege. Should cost a bit, is it possible to make kill logs work on it as well?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpRce2tAwZM&feature=youtu.be

3. You can buy a landmine, once planted anyone can detonate it by simply firing at it (if walking into it is not possible to detect as it would prolly cause lag) way more useful than remote grenades, since detonating one with an Ingram would be way faster.

Hmm great idea because some time team won't balance it would be 10 vs 2 so this suggestion is best.
+1

ELK

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2016, 02:56:33 am »
its a good idea +1 for polaker

Reaper

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2016, 03:59:08 am »
Added a poll

Brian

« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2016, 01:30:23 pm »
I vote for big dick.

MaDKiLLeR

• I make stuff.
    • View Profile
    • MaDKiLLeR's Website
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2016, 01:40:10 pm »
  • It's called a suicide vest, not "shahid belt".
  • Why is this called "Middle East" simulator? Let's change that to "Countries destroyed by Western Sponsored terrorism" simulator.
  • The idea is bullshit if you ask me, SvM is perfect as it is now.

The main motive behind SvM was to promote pure stubby action while minimizing the M60s, M4s being abused and now you want to introduce bombs and shit.That's absurd.
- [VU]MaDKiLLeR

MIMO

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2016, 02:02:32 pm »
    The main motive behind SvM was to promote pure stubby action while minimizing the M60s, M4s being abused and now you want to introduce bombs and shit.That's absurd.
Thats what i said pal thats what i said[/list]

Noori

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2016, 02:05:29 pm »

Reaper

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2016, 02:54:00 pm »
The m4/m60 excuse doesn't work because if you check the stats there's more long range kills than shotgun ones by a long mile so that's pure horseshit. Not to mention grenades, RPGs, exist as well in case you haven't checked, and taking down a suicide bomber with a shotgun would be easily possible.

morphine

• Management
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2016, 03:13:49 pm »
Why would you want all this purchasable when morphine does it for free?

yeah just pay me I'll get the job done  8)